Why Rent Our Bikes?
Rent a bike from BOOK-A-BIKE, MARLBOROUGH located at Antares Homestay, 106 Jeffries Rd, Blenheim, New Zealand, right in the heart of the wine country. Iconic wineries are within a few kms of Antares and Book-A-Bike. Check out how close we are to all the wineries by visiting our LOCATION page.
We are the closest ‘bike hire’ to many wineries including Cloudy Bay, Allan Scott Wines, St Clair, Hunters, Nautilus, Wairau River, Giesen Wines, Clifford Bay, Huia, Herzog, Number 1 Family Estate, Fromm etc. Experience a wine tour by bike and ‘cycle the wine trail’ for a taste of Marlborough’.Touring the wineries by bike is a great way to taste wines, sample delicious olive oils, enjoy a delicious lunch and see the region.
Do something different – hire a bike for a wonderful day on the wine trail amongst the vines.
Our Bike Hire Includes
- Bike Hire @ NZ$39.00 per day .Bike Hire open all year round. Please check the calendar to ensure bikes are available on the day you require. Bike Hire opens at 9.30 am. Bikes to be returned by 6.00 pm.
- Bikes, helmets (required by law), with optional extras including Hi-Viz Jerkins , water-bottles, some bikes with pannier.
- Map of wine district showing wineries, vineyard restaurants, arts & crafts, boutique chocolate factory, country preserves, boutique brewery and points of interest such as Omaka Aviation Museum, Riverlore Gallery, Gift Shops, Olive Oil tastings, Schnapps tasting, etc.
- We offer complimentary pick up and drop off at your accommodation if you are staying within the Blenheim area. Inquire at time of booking.
- Recommendations for great wine tastings, wonderful vineyard food and places of interest to visit.
- Safe, Off Road parking available at Antares Homestay.